Monday, July 5, 2010

Army update


It's been a while since I have posted anything related to hobby on my blog, so I thought I'd share my latest addition to my Tau force. It's the first of a pair of XV88 broadside battlesuits. I'm hoping that they will help put a nice dent in enemy heavy armour. We shall see.

Also in the works is some more XV8 battlesuits, a Deathrain (Twin-Linked missile pods) and a Fireknife squad (missile pod, plasma, multi-tracker), but only the deathrain is near completion. I'm finding painting battlesuits to be a bit tedious lately though, so I've also been working on getting some more fire warriors painted. While I don't see myself making use of more than I have in the army at the moment, it gives me some flexibility try out some different types of armies.

I hope to pick up some more Kroot soon as well, but that can wait.

XV88 - Front


Side


Rear





No comments:

Post a Comment