Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hobby Update



Been a while since I posted, so I figured I'd give a bit of an update.
My first tourney game will be happening this Sunday, so expect some sort of battle report and pictures! Completion wise, my army is, well, just about done. I'm now getting concerned about having everything I want done come game time :). With only a few days left I need to finish up my Hammerhead. I'd also like to finish up a few of my bases to squeeze an extra point out. I should have a picture up of the whole 750 pt army when I'm done, so keep checking for updates!

Here's some pictures of the vehicles I've done so far. Pardon my photography skills. My camara can never figure out what to focus on, but I did my best.

Piranha





Pathfinder Devilfish





Firewarrior Devilfish





In Progress Hammerhead




No comments:

Post a Comment