Sunday, January 24, 2010

Annihilation

Finally got around to playing my first annihilation game since 5th ed came out and I have to say it wasn't as terrible as I had imagined. We played a team game, 2 players to a side, each bringing 750 points to the table. I was worried at the start since we had a lot of kill points to give up, and our deployment was not advantageous, but it turned into a tight game. The game didn't run past the third turn, and my partner and I lost by one point. If the game had gone on I imagine it would have stayed close. Terrific game overall.

Best moment: My partner's shoota boyz out-shooting my crisis suits. Killed a fire dragon down to the exarch in one terrifying burst.

Worst moment: My commander eating a krak missile. I need to learn how to protect him.

No comments:

Post a Comment